The National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physician's Student Community Engagement Program (SCEP) is designed to increase awareness of Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AANHPI) health issues and increase the engagement of AANHPI students and trainees in service to our communities.
SCEP is a program that connects AANHPI students who are committed to learning about how they can effect positive change in the health and well being of our communities with physician leaders who can provide guidance and mentorship in this area.
- Access to a national network of physician leaders represented in clinical care, academia, public health, and research
- Community engagement opportunities that complement your individual goals and interests
- Guidance and support through your years in medical training
- Opportunities to attend in-person and online group meetings on relevant health issues that affect our communities
- One-on-one communication via phone, email, or face-to-face meetings with a physician mentor
- Get involved by filling out the following survey!